Wordpress Guide (white)

Ok I know we have those cool videos, but is there anything set up so I can just edit and auto send to my clients?

I have to do one for the easy bloggers anyway but I dont fancy re writing history for the general wordpress users

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

WOW!!! What a request. That could fill an entire book. Oh, that's right - it already did:

WordPress For Dummies

All joking aside, what are you wanting to provide for your users? Seriously, to teach someone WordPress could take a lot of documents and time.

It might help if you gave some specifics. Many of us may have docs that we've put together for our own clients that we could share.

But, the bottom line is that the videos are excellent and they would probably be your first shot at teaching your clients.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya JD,

Thanks for jumping onto this one :slight_smile:

@bonmaklad : Thanks for posting on the forums. As JD said, its a wide topic and sending tutorials to your clients can and should be done in parts.

Perhaps you can get some initial directions from here

Ofcourse, if you are looking for something specific, just lemme know and I will see if I can get something :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• bonmaklad
    • The Crimson Coder

I agree the videos are excellent my problem is I have a few and growing number of older people who find videos confusing. They want to print something out and just read from cover to cover.

They don't need anything in regards to set up or upgrades. It's more for the basics as I will be adding the 'setup' for them myself as it is website specific.

So i guess really a written version of the videos :slight_smile:

ahh yes that link @PC seems perfect, I guess just search for the word wordpress and exchange lol

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Goodday @bonmaklad

I'll look to see what I have that might be PLR documents that you can have. If the rights allow me to, I'll just share them freely and you can modify them accordingly. No promises because I don't know what I've got that I could share.

Talk soon.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.