WordPress Login

I can not find my wordpress login to work in the dashboard. When I try to login from my website it does not give me the login page.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @bomoniyi!

If it keeps saying that it would most likely mean that there's indeed no user of that username or with that e-mail. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing or finding out if and how/why such user was deleted (e.g. if removed by other user of admin role or due to some glitch on site).

In this case there'd be two ways to go:

1. on that login page there should be a "Lost password" option: give it a try - try using the e-mail that you already used and also other of your e-mails (to be honest, I use it a lot on some of my test sites as I honestly tend to forget which mail address I used for which site).

2. if that doesn't help, the only other way would be to register on site; I assume that your account was an admin account, correct? If so, you would want to register as a regular user and then there's a way to turn such account to an admin account. It does, however, require full access to the database so cPanel or direct phpMyAdmin access would be necessary. Do you have such access (don't share any credentials here please!)? If yes and you know how to use it, I'll let you know here how to turn regular subscriber account to an admin account. If you don't feel comfortable with editing database, let me know and I'll let you know how to provide me with db access credentials in a secure way so I could help you with this.

Best regards,
    Adam