Wordpress Management Roadmap and Reporting Features

Greetings,
I'm fairly new to WPMU and really like some of the nice site management features built into the Hub in my member dashboard. I was wondering if there are any reporting features that are available for the different functions?

I was also curious as to what kinds of things you have planned to enhance the dashboard management in the near future. Will we ever be able to update more than WPMU plugins? What's the outlook on the SEO Site crawl and Backup services.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi imdcoop, hope you had a wonderful day.

I was wondering if there are any reporting features that are available for the different functions?

Can you please explain what type of features you are expecting? I can guide you better if I'm clear about your query.

I was also curious as to what kinds of things you have planned to enhance the dashboard management in the near future.

We have quite a big list as features to be enhanced but I'm afraid, that list is not public, so I'm unable to share that list with you. But if you have any suggestion regarding any features, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will be glad to take that in consideration.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.