wordpress media uploader

The change to the new media uploader has me baffled. I have a bunch of images uploaded, and I am trying to use the Hybrid Path theme (sorry, I found them before I found y'all.) I can't seem to change image sizes to make them work in my theme slider. I set featured images, I make them 150 px tall, and the settings I prescribe don't seem to stick. see my test site, heartofarlington.info

I'm just stuck. One of the images works, the others don't, and I'm convinced I'm doing them the same way--unless I'm not. These are ALL images out of my media library, and these are new posts.

If somebody could tell me, do A, B, C, D to make the images do these things, I'd be a happy man: 1) Thumbnails @ 150x150; 2)Featured images in post (which shows up in my Slider) @ 200 px height, width tbd.

Let's start there.

• tbalves
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

One question, have you upgraded to WP 3.5? There are several different plugins and themes that haven't been updated to work properly within 3.5.

WordPress 3.5 made a huge change in its jquery which effected the way images are handled inside WordPress. I have noticed that new images on our sites are fine while old ones were not showing properly either. Our resident WP ninja had to go in to the offending plugin and rework the jquery on his own as the author was not quick nor effective at putting through a change.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.