WordPress Membership plugin 1.0.5

Hi everyone

Hope you can help me out here.

After testing the free membership lite plugin 1.0.2 I decided I needed more levels and a coupon feature.

I have joined the community and downloaded the latest version 1.0.5 and have copied this over the origonal plugin folder in my standard 3.0.3 wp install (not MU).

This leads me to my first question:

1. To update a plugin do I simply de-active the plugin copy over the origonal files and reactivate? What happens to any database changes? Are these dealt with by the plugin on first execution of the new code?

Next I looked at the invite codes and feel that this is limited functionality in comparison to that which WPMU Dev use with regard to coupon codes. I perhaps mis-understood that this membership plugin was used by WP MU Dev when I read “So if you’d like to create a site like GigaOm, Izzy Video, PSD Tuts or our very own WPMU DEV… now you can do that with ease!”.

In any case my 2nd question is:

2. Can you tell me how I might implement the same coupon code features used during the WPMU Dev sign up?

Final question relates to the size of my site. As the site grows I will have many more pages and can see in the levels section a note saying only the most recent 25 pages are show. My 3rd question here is:

3. How do I assign pages to levels if I have 50 pages on my site?

Thanks in advance for you help

Wayne