wordpress mobile apps questions

Hi,
A client wants to manage their wordpress site via ipad/mobile device. I'm sending him to the wordpress site that has the info on the mobile apps. I have a few questions as I don't use a smartphone/teblet yet but will be getting one soon..

Does the mobile apps offer all the same functionality as it relates to managing the site from a desktop? Is everything just touch?

Is there a special mobile address I need to provide the client to access the mobile site or will the device auto recognize it and I can just give them the regular domain/wp-admin info?

corn

• Sajid

Hi cornelius_butler,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It does not offer all the functionality available in the desktop. But you can easily create new posts, moderate comments, upload media, check stats etc on the go.

Regarding authentication, it depends if you are accessing the stand alone site or wordpress.com site.

For self hosted WP site, just provide the home URL of your site, email ID or username and password.

For WordPress.come site, just the the credentials you used to login on wordpress.com.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.