Wordpress Multisite & WHMCS Provisioning - Theme & Plugin Activation

How would I go about setting up a wordpress multisite that has the WHMCS integration with WPMU Provisioning plugin and allow certain addons to be WP Themes & Plugins packages? As of now I've got the integration working with the exception that I can only sell a spot on the multisite install and nothing more, I'm curious to see if its possible to further customize or develop a feature to allow themes & plugins to be addons in WHMCS...

Could it be done where a spot on the multisite install could be sold through WHMCS, than the user could have access to theme & plugin access through Pro-sites? This seems to be a tricky approach...

If possible I'd love to know what steps would need to be taken to allow WHMCS to enable/disable certain multisite features and privileges (themes & plugins) through the addons feature.

Thanks!

Phil

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @phillipfx, I hope you're well today!

I know this is not the answer you want exactly, but have you considered using The Pro-Sites plugin and combine it with the New Blog Templates and the Domain Mapping plugins?
    With this combination you'll be able to offer normal and premium plugins and themes on a per-level basis, start your users off with an almost ready site using template sites, allow them to add their own domain and even register their domains using the domain mapping plugin!

I guess my question to you is what do you need WHMCS for?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.