Wordpress Search Plugin?

Is there a Wordpress Search Plugin,
When you hover over it comes up with the option to search in certain category, topics, tags and key words.

Similar to the search bar at http://graphicriver.net/

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Depends on what you;re using to compile all of that. I know with Donncha's sitewide tagging system, it dumps everything into a single blog and you can run your searches against that. Assuming that you can do the same with the indexer from here although I have to admit that I never looked at it.

On our big install, we have a google mini doing the searching. Not sure if you want to spend a couple grand on something like that but getting it off box was a big help with that site.

• JoseffB
    • The Crimson Coder

Search everything plugin will, well search everything. It doesn't give you options like your image though. Also there is a thread around that points to a article that shows you how to modify your search results to break it up by content type.

• galaxy5
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for the reply, I'm leaning towards a pop-up capability that's embedded into the search, rather than it being redirected to a page for an advance search. Make's the search function alot easier that's all.

• JoseffB
    • The Crimson Coder

I guess you can do that now by messing around with the buddy press form. You may want to use different content types (custompress) and search in each one.

Can't really think of a plugin that would do what you want -- all custom programming.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.