Wordpress Single Site can't use Ultimate Branding?

Hi - I may have made a terrible mistake as now I'm seeing that many or most of the plugins I was hoping to use in single site mode are multi-site only.

If I'm correct in this (Ultimate Branding, for example) then can someone please have mercy on me and terminate my one-year membership? I had no idea I would be constrained to multisite for these plugins. I'm new to Wordpress, and I assumed anything that works in multisite (in terms of branding) would work in single site. But I could never justify the membership cost if I have to use multisite.

Bill

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello William,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Actually, although Ultimate Branding is intended to use in a MultiSite network, a lot of its features work quite well on a single setup. I've tested it myself and can confirm that. We also have a lot of handy plugins that do not require a Multisite at all or work fine with a single WP out-of-the-box. The question is what do you wish to achieve? I believe that knowing this we could point you to a right direction.

That said, unfortunately we can't deal about account related question in the forum.
    Would you please use our contact form:https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ to contact our account department? Select I have a billing question and post your message. They will help you there.

Regards,
    Adam