Wordpress Site not working anymore

Hi,

I installed a few of your plugins, and then all of a sudden my WP site wont allow me to log in - i get a blank page! Please can you help me fix this asap? I usually access my sites dashboard through http://www.hashtaglife.co.uk/wp-admin
Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Joanna,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues.

I checked your site and see that the login page is showing, so the white page is showing when you enter your login details, is that correct?

White page usually means there's fatal error is happening somewhere.
    Can you enable debug log in your wp-config.php by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Try logging in after that and this should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

Now when you have log file saved you can go to wp-content/plugins/ folder and rename the plugins in order to deactivate them so you can restore the admin access while we are checking debug log.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Ok, do you have FTP login details or cPanel ones that I could use and do the above process myself on your site?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.