Wordpress toolbar elements

Why one user has a "complete" toolbar when write a post, and another have a toolbar with only some elements ? Where I can change it so all the users have all the elements ?.

Please see images attached.

Thanks in advance.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Waldo,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

These screenshots are from the same site but for different user accounts, is that right?

The "glowsin.png" screenshot shows the proper, default WP editor's toolbar. The other one shows expanded toolbar with some additional buttons that most likely come from some additional plugins that you are using on the site. You can switch toolbar visibility by clicking "Toolbar toggle" button on it - in previous WP versions (those screenshots come from older WP releases, pre-4.7.x versions) that button was called, I believe, a "kitchen sink".

That setting is stored per-user and is up to the user whether he/she wants to show it or not. If a user toggles that view, he/she will get but they can switch it on/off anytime they want. It's not a bug but just a feature.

Since you are still using previous versions of WP this plugin may be helpful:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/jonradio-display-kitchen-sink/

I'm not sure however how would it work after update but I would strongly advice updating all the sites to the most recent release due to the security issues.

If you have any additional questions, let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.