Wordpress using CDN: Incapsula?

Im trying to determine what tool/app/plugin is utilizing the CDN: Incapsula in order to turn it off and correct a browser caching issue.

I built the website using WordPress and can't find incapsula ANYWHERE except for inside the Google Dev tools under cdn.

• Dimitris

Hello there Christina,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

That's pretty strange indeed, especially if it's not coming from your server, then it should be some plugin or theme causing it.
    Unfortunately, the only safe way to test this, is by performing a conflict test between plugins and active theme, as shown here:

As this is a live website though, it'd be better if you could create a staging environment first, meaning a complete and exact copy of this installation into another location/folder in the same server, using a separate database.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/set-up-staging-site-cheap-shared-hosting/
    Your hosting provider may also help you with this.

Another solution would be to have a full website backup in your hands, so we could proceed with the conflict test in the live site, and you could restore the backup in case we lose any settings during the tests.

Please let us know, how you'd like us to proceed here.
    I'd also like to mention though, that Browser Caching in HummingBird seems that work good now.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• JRC

Dimitris:

Thanks for your reply. After running a plugin and theme conflict test, the issue still occurred. I contacted the host provider Again and spoke with the SSL team and they finally admitted it's happening on their end. Turns out the Network Solutions Add-on, Sitelock redirects some of the website content to its default CDN, Incapsula. I was able to fix it by disabling the CDN and updating the DNS A Records. This allowed me to keep the Sitelock monitoring active without negatively impacting the website performance. Thought WPMU would appreciate an update since we spent so much time troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks!
    Christina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.