Wordpresse error after CoursePress update!

After updating CoursePress Pro 2.0 (today´s update), I am unable to login on my wordpress account...
SWEET LORD JESUS! THE ENTIRE SITE IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.yogirudradas.com

* It isnt the first time I have problem with CoursePress updates, what is going on? Will always be like that? After every single update something is messed up?????

• Nastia

Hello Everaldo , I hope you are doing well!

I'm so sorry to hear that you have this issue. I can't replicate the same on my site.

This looks like a conflcit with another plugin. Would you please access your site's folders, navigate to
    /wp-content/plugins/
    From there, rename the plugins folder to plugins-deactivate. If after this you can see the front end, then this is a confirmed conflict with another plugin. Do not load the WP plugins admin. This will mean the plugin is active, no others are and you won’t need to deactivate each one and then have to activate them again later

Back to the site's directory, create a new /plugins/ folder and move only the /coursepress/ folder there. Check your front end again, will you see the fatal error? If not, you can move one by one, the plugin's folders to test when the issue occurs again.

This way you will find which plugin is causing this.

If you need any assistance, please send to me your credentials so I can have a closer look. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Everaldo

Thank you for sending the credentials through. The issue is that your site is running on PHP version 5.2. WordPress recommends to have at least version 5.6.

Currently, the latest MarketPress and the CoursePress plugin are not working with PHP version lower than 5.4. This has been reported to our developers recently and I uploaded a hotfix to /coursepress/2.0/include/coursepress/data/shortcode folder.

The fix is attached in this thread, just in case if someone will be looking for it.

As for the Membership 2 loading speed, the current PHP version is affecting the loading speed of all the scripts that are running on your site. Would you please contact your host provider and ask theme to upgrade the PHP version at last to 5.6?

This will for sure improve the plugins' load time.

Let me know how it goes and if you still have slow load time with the membership 2 plugin.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello there Everaldo ,

My apologies for the delay!

I've troubleshooter the issue on your site and it looks like your site doesn't have a cache plugin installed. Please install one of the most commonly used cache plugins:
    WP Super Cache
    Batcache

A cache plugin will improve loading time on the wp-admin pages and for your visitors on the front pages.

I've tested the site with Pingdom tools and it looks like the Leverage browser caching s not enabled. Please install the Hummingbird plugin and activate the Leverage browser caching from Hummingbird > Browser Caching.

The membership doesn't has a lot of queries when it's activated, approximately 22, so it looks like a conflict with another plugin what is causing the slow load time. Can you replicate the same when only the Membership 2 plugin is activated?

Do you have a staging site ( a development copy of your current site) where we can perform a test for a conflict with another plugin? If you don't have, it will be best to create one, otherwise, we would need to deactivate plugins on your live site to find which one is causing this.

It also looks like one of the WooCommerce plugins is causing this issue. You can start by deactivating them and see how it affects the Membership 2 loading speed.

You can create backup with the Snapshot Pro plugin and restore it on a new Wordpress site to create a development copy of your site.

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.