WordpressMU + Membership + Buddy Press - New User Setup with Error

User Registration is diabled in Buddy Press
Enabled in Membership.

I want all users to create a Free Membership before content is released.

2 membership levels : Free & Premium
Under Free - I already have the following menu titles checked as positive rules: Home, Account, Members and Activity

So, I logged out as a super user.

I went to the main page and clicked join now to join as a regular user under free subscription. Went to the registration page and filled in info. I selected Free Subscription. I did not see a Paypal Screen Pop up but It took me directly to a page that said:

Register:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-content/themes/bp-corporate/header.php:6) in /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 669

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-content/themes/bp-corporate/header.php:6) in /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 670

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-content/themes/bp-corporate/header.php:6) in /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 671

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-content/themes/bp-corporate/header.php:6) in /home/content/62/8359062/html/charlottelivetv/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

The funny thing is...I logged back into the Super Admin area and the New User Showed but as INACTIVE. I rec'd no email of the user or their failed attempt. How can I fix this problem so my user continues to their account page or the main home page of the site?