We’re looking for one or more excellent WordPress plugin developers to work with us FT at WPMU DEV.
The role will involve:
• Developing and maintaining out-of-this-world plugins for WPMU DEV members
• Providing fantastic second tier (i.e. when referred to you by our support team) support and enhancements for said plugins
• Taking on existing WPMU DEV plugins and making them unrecognizably better
• Participating in discussions about all Incsub projects (for example, Edublogs, WPMU.org, WP Plugins etc.) and getting stuck into them too!
The skills we’re looking for are:
• Proven WordPress plugin coding skills (we’ll need to see examples)
• A ‘can do’ positive attitude and super quick response times
• Someone who will enjoy hanging out with and chatting with the rest of the Incsub team online, and who enjoys a challenge
• English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
• Broader skills, such as CSS, UX design etc. are not essential but a bonus
Where? When? How much?
• You can work from absolutely anywhere, we’re a distributed company
• We’re hoping to pick up at least one new FT person asap, the sooner the better
• We’re happy to pay good rates for good people, however ideally we’d pick up an ambitious intermediate or junior developer right now as we have a lot of senior folk already!
• Let us know what rates would work for you
Extra benefits and stuff
• We’re happy for you to continue working on your own projects (although not for other people) if you should so wish
• Of course you get a free lifetime membership of WPMU DEV and all our other services!
• Lots of opportunities for ambition and professional development (our CTO started of as a regular developer with us 3 years ago!)
• We’re really great to work with! Seriously, we are :slight_smile: We’re a great mixed team with different skills, and work together better than most face to face teams.
So get in touch….