Working Hours Being Combined and not displaying correctly

I have hours set from 8am to 2:45 pm for one day and 12:00 to 7:45 for another but they are being shown together from 8am to 7:45 for both the days instead of seperate

http://screencast.com/t/wYzrHLucAvtL

http://814media.com/bookings/make-an-appointment-2/?app_provider_id=1

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings scott74,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Appointments+ plugin and thank you for bringing this significant issue to our attention.

I will see if I can get the very responsive lead developer @hakan in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• scott74
    • The Crimson Coder

Good morning Hakan… Thanks for taking a look at this so quickly. I have updated but still showing combined hours. I deactivate and reactivate the plugin to see if that would work but no luck.

I then turned off Thursday and left Friday as the only working day and the hours then displayed correctly. When I turned Thursday back on, all of the hours came back on the screen but do show unavailable although showing bookings making it looked like some booked for that day.

Shouldn’t this just show the hours set for a particular day and that’s it? Is there any reason to show hours (although unavailable) for another days hours ?

http://screencast.com/t/cgcMCP2gVgC

Thanks Scott

• scott74
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks Joe. I appreciate the promptness on this. Really need to get a proposal out today for some possible work using this plugin. I guess I could still get it out and hope that this would be a quick fix :slight_smile:

It just shows up non relevant information for other days and would also save the ever so valuable screen space from any scrolling by only showing the hours for the particular day instead of showing all the non available hours for other day

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings scott74,

Just a heads up that we may not see Hakan back in here today in our time zones because I believe it is now very late in his time zone and he is probably sleeping.

Sorry for the hold up. Hakan is an extremely responsive developer but he still must sleep … lol

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

I can see that your schedule displays correctly. Thursday 12:30 to 7:30pm and Friday 8am to 2:30pm.

I also tested the same combination and I couldn't see any problem; I didn't even need to turn off Thursday and Friday for 'No specific provider' case.

Please see attached screenshots.

So I don't understand if you have a problem here. If there is, can you please elaborate it?

It just shows up non relevant information for other days and would also save the ever so valuable screen space from any scrolling by only showing the hours for the particular day instead of showing all the non available hours for other day

If I understand correctly, you say for Friday after 2:30 should not be shown. If that is right, this is our choice to give the end user a consistent front end experience. Plugin calculates the maximum range for that calendar and applies it for all days. Thus the height of the right side time table does not change as he picks another day. You are free to modify it using the filters if it does not fit your taste or business.

Please note that your application does not fully fit in the intended businesses of the plugin. You may need some customizations, and please do not expect us to fully take your business as a model.

Cheers,

Hakan

• scott74
    • The Crimson Coder

No, I just figured that only the times of day that you set for that day would show only. Although the update he made did block out those times it shows your prior day appointments on those blocked out times.

He said it is left this way to give the fly out time menu an consistent size and look.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.