WorkPress Wiki Widget display problem

The display of wikis from the Widget for WordPress Wiki seems to be having problems. If more than one parent has wikis assigned to them, all of the parents do not display. For the one wiki parent that does display, not all of the wikis assigned to that parent display. If all of the wikis are parents (with no assigned wikis), all display correctly.

Using WordPress Wiki 1.0.0, WordPress 3.1, and BuddyPress 1.2.8.

• pluzon
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I installed Wiki 1.0.1b1 but still the same problem. I have 3 parent wikis, and several sub-wikis assigned to each parent, but the widget shows only 2 parent wikis, and each of these 2 parent parent wikis are showing only one sub-wiki.

Is there a setting somewhere that is limiting what displays?

• Eugene
    • Staff

I have had the above problem too (from version 1).

I am running WP 3.05 with Buddypress 1.2.7 and Wiki 1.0.1-BETA. The Widget is set to "Only top level"

You can see the problem with the widget at http://1two3.co.za/classroom/

The Menus on the left are not widgets, but menus I have created in order to show wiki pages. You can find the wiki widget at the bottom of the page on the left.

You will also notice that the top menus disappear when the wiki pages are opened; another reason why I have the menus on the left.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya guys,

Thanks for your feedback here. I've been looking into this today for pluzon and am completely stumped. I can't find any conflict or area of the database that is setup incorrectly - but still the wiki's aren't shown.

However, on my test installs they are working correctly regardless of how many plugins/themes I throw at it. I'm going to ask the developer to look into this with me and we'll report back on what we find.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.