Works with Membership 2.1 Plugin?

Hi – I can see using PPSC for certain situations along with Membership (2.0 for now, soon 2.1). Will they coexist in WordPress (3.1 for now, 3.2 after the pain stops)?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi BobWalsh,

Yes, actually they should work nicely together. The Password Protect Selected Content plugin utilizes a shortcode, so you’ll want to bear that in mind when setting up your membership levels.

Basically, if you use the Shortcode Rule, you’ll want to account for the PPSC shortcode in it.

Other than that, the plugin presents some nice possibilities when used alongside Membership.

Cheers,

David

• BobWalsh
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Great – speaking of the shortcut rule, while you explained it to me once before, I’m still confused. If I have 3 levels – economy, first class and testdrive (converts to first class after trial) and I want:

1.Economy sees what strangers see, but are also registered. they dont see first class or test drive content.

2. Test drive or first class sees everything (basically links at the bottom of each post to interviews, discounts, files)

How would I do that?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.