Would anyone like to get a nice clean, responsive theme for MarketPress?

I plan on starting one soon for a project my wife is spearheading. It will be ready for a network install of WordPress of course. There will be theme options to change many settings, & it will be translation ready.

It will be suited for a full site not just a store (that's what my needs are).

If there's a need I'll put it for download somewhere - probably free for a limited time & then a reasonable charge. What would be a fair price?

I haven't done a multisite project with MarketPress yet, so what are some key features that you'd like to see in a theme?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Jack,

We appreciate that you are willing to share the work for free, even for a limited time :slight_smile: Its really great to share something great for free !

However I would not be able to say anything about -

What would be a fair price?

This is something you would have to decide keeping your designing efforts in mind and that you can only sell on your website or perhaps and not here on WPMU DEV.

Here is a post you may like

For posting your profile you may use WPMU Jobs

what are some key features that you'd like to see in a theme?

This post is though open for other members to view and post their reviews and they can best answer it :slight_smile:

Hope it helps !

Cheers
    PC

• Jack
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks, PC. I definitely would host it on my own site. It wouldn't be for sale on my network using premium themes feature, but you could certainly do that.

I was thinking more of others on wpmudev who run a network and use marketpress.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I was thinking more of others on wpmudev who run a network and use marketpress.

Appreciated !

A few points coming your way for the same :slight_smile:

but you could certainly do that.

I would have to be in touch with my team to see if that is possible :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• Jack
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I would have to be in touch with my team to see if that is possible :slight_smile:

I'm not sure you understand what I mean. I meant that anyone who downloaded/purchased the theme could use it as a premium theme upgrade on their network :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.