Would you like to donate $0?

based on this answer https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/removing-backers-and-amount-raised-from-fundraising
I have to say that I think it's kind of silly to have to modify the plugin code for this simple option that many people would need in a fundraising plugin.

I also noticed, that there is a $0 amount option when I set goals, and there is no way to remove it. Why on earth would I want to give someone the option to donate $0?

are these 3 items on the next version to fix list? As it is, I can't use the plugin.

BTW, you can hide the backer and amount raised with css instead of hacking the plugin files.

.wdf_total_backers, .wdf_amount_raised {display:none;}

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

based on this answer https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/removing-backers-and-amount-raised-from-fundraising
    I have to say that I think it's kind of silly to have to modify the plugin code for this simple option that many people would need in a fundraising plugin.

I guess I don't understand why someone would like to hide how much they've raised for a fundraiser/charity. What would the purpose of hiding it be? Some kind of secrecy from those donating to the cause?

I've not seen too many requests for this.

Maybe you're just looking for a standard donation type plugin instead?

I also noticed, that there is a $0 amount option when I set goals, and there is no way to remove it. Why on earth would I want to give someone the option to donate $0?

When you have a goal you would change that to the goal, that is the purpose of the feature.

If you don't want a goal then turn it off.

I don't believe there are any firm plans to change this just yet.

Take care.

• draivika
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I'm thinking of my donation need as a fundraiser, but we don't want to publicly show how much $ is raised or how many supporters there are.

I'll bet if the plugin had more options it could be more widely used, but I get your point. I need a straight up Donations plugin.

Thanks for clarifying.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.