Wow, do these emails look bad. Is there any way to at least

Wow, do these emails look bad. Is there any way to at least force a line break? I don’t think this is useable. Workarounds?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi WP Tech,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm it on my test site that the email content sent by the Mass email sender plugin is formatted correctly therefore i have notified the plugin developer about this issue so that it can be fixed.

The issue is occurring because the email content should not contain any HTML markup and should be sent as plain text but currently it's getting sent as HTML email.

To resolve this issue either add the line breaks using HTML br tag in the email content as shown in the attached screenshot or edit the following Mass email sender plugin file on line number 218 as displayed below.

Mass email sender plugin file:

wp-content/plugins/mass-mailer/mass-mailer.php

Before Editing:

$message_headers = &quot;MIME-Version: 1.0n&quot; . &quot;From: &quot; . get_site_option( &quot;site_name&quot; ) .  &quot; <{$admin_email}>n&quot; . &quot;Content-Type: text/html; charset=&quot;&quot; . get_option('blog_charset') . &quot;&quot;n&quot;;

After Editing:

$message_headers = &quot;MIME-Version: 1.0n&quot; . &quot;From: &quot; . get_site_option( &quot;site_name&quot; ) .  &quot; <{$admin_email}>n&quot; . &quot;Content-Type: text/plain; charset=&quot;&quot; . get_option('blog_charset') . &quot;&quot;n&quot;;

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.