WP 351 BP 17 Domain Mapping died

Urgent

Upgraded to Wordpress 3.5.1 and Buddypress 1.7 (from 1.6.2) and now domain mapping does not work.

Normal sub domains work (after deleting the domain-mapping plugin folder).

Activating the domain mapping network wide without specifying a domain still works.

As soon as you try to map the domain from the user site it 'white screens'.

Any fix please?

Many thanks,

Johnny

• johnnymestizo
    • HummingBird

Good call @aristath

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3206 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3206 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-loader.php on line 235 Notice: attribute_escape is deprecated since version 2.8! Use esc_attr() instead. in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2839 Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2959 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3206 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-content/plugins/anti-splog/anti-splog.php on line 131 Notice: register_sidebar_widget is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_sidebar_widget() instead. in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2839 Notice: register_widget_control is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_widget_control() instead. in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2839 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3206 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3206 Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_get_activity_slug() in /my-server/wp-content/plugins/bp-reshare/includes/bp-reshare-component.php on line 42

I deleted BP Reshare and the site is loading poorly. the sidebar doesnt work due to the blog ID errors etc.... http://s2k4.com

• johnnymestizo
    • HummingBird

Also at http://aussiemikes.com.au

This error is occuring about 40 times.

Undefined property: stdClass::$blog_id in /my-server/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3206

And where the marketpress widget is:

Notice: Undefined index: only_store_pages in /my-server/wp-content/mu-plugins/marketpress.php on line 6992
    Notice: Undefined index: title in /my-server/wp-content/mu-plugins/marketpress.php on line 6998
  • aristath
    • Recruit

That's weird...
    Could you please try the following:
    - Re-upload the updated plugins
    - Visit /wp-admin/network/upgrade.php and press the "update network" button.
    This should update all database tables from all sites instead of just the main site.

Let me know how that works out...

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.