wp-admin and subsite still could log in , but Main site can not connect, how to fix it?

Dear Sir,

Main site isn’t working,is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

But /wp-admin and subsite still could log in to. I reboot the server, main site still not work.

Please kindly check my main site, how to fix it?

Why main site can not connected but some sub site still could log in and wp-admin could log in, can NOT add new site.

Support is open,please check.

Thanks!

I did’t not make change for domain mapping.

[Tue Nov 15 10:04:01.872713 2016] [:error] [pid 8541] [client 123.125.71.40:21587] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in

/var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php on line 1117

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey ShareWin

Hope all is fine with you !

Like I requested you earlier can you get for me the exact error text behind the 500 Internal Server Error ? It can be found in your server logs . Ideally it should be in a logs folder on your web hosting account. You may need to contact your host at times if this is not available

Cheers

Jude

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi ShareWin,

So the main issue is, your main site front-end is not loading, but “wp-admin” is loading, right? Well, this can happen for many reasons. Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in

/var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php on line 1117

I’m also using PHP 5.6 on my test multisite, but I could not regenerate this issue. So I’m really wondering why this fatal error is occuring on your site.

Where did you see this issue? On your debug file or on browser? I assume you already have it, but if not, can you please turn on debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply. Please attach the full debug log.

can NOT add new site

Do you mean you can’t add new subsite in your network or do you mean you can’t add new domain in your Multidomain Setup? If you meant subsite, then I’m afraid, I could create one without any issue. I logged in with Support Access and created a test subsite on your network. That subsite was created without any problem. I could access both back-end and front-end for that new subsite. Can you please check and confirm?

Please let us know the result of the plugin conflict test and provide us the debug log data. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.