WP-ADMIN login redirects to network site login page vs Dashboard

From Chat With SiteGround Web Hosting

William Guidry: I am having problems with my Wordpress multi site login.
William Guidry: I created a new site early this morning and was able to edit it fine.
William Guidry: Now I cannot get to wp-admin
William Guidry: I keep getting redirected to the site's login page.
William Guidry: Can you please help me?
William Guidry: I tried looking here:
William Guidry: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cant-login-to-the-admin-area-on-multisite-sites-with-domain-mapping-plugin
William Guidry: And I added the "define" lines
William Guidry: But it didn't work.
Ivan P.: What are the logins ?

William Guidry: Network sites: User: ********** PW: **********
William Guidry: Super Admin:
William Guidry: User: **********
William Guidry: PW: **********
William Guidry: The site in question is nninc.impactadvantage.com
William Guidry: the others seem to work fine

Moderator Note: Credentials removed for security purposes.

• Rupok

Hi Will,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I went to that subsite of your network and found that you are using front-end login form with some plugin. The homepage of that subsite also redirects to another page which seems to be protected.

I also tried going to "nninc.impactadvantage.com/wp-admin/" to use the native WordPress login form to test. But your native WordPress login form is not showing, instead it's redirected me to the front-end login form again.

Just to make sure that plugin or any other plugin is not conflicting, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test. I believe, that will resolve the issue. And also the result of trying through the native WordPress login form. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.