WP-Checkup doesn't like Upfront?

I created a new subsite, http://upfront1.stefanos.co/, installed Upfront Scribe with no changes, and checked it with WP-Checkup.

Does it seem weird to anyone else that, out-of-the-box, there are issues? I'm hoping that it's somewhere in my config, and can be addressed. Support is enabled on the main site.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Steve,

Yes, that is normal that you have issues that are listed there - if that is clean site with only theme - so its not optimized with Hummingbird or with PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATIONS in Upfront, there is no SEO plugin - and on default home page of upfront themes are sample headers and content.

If you see what are those issues you will see that they are about things that are not actual part of the theme (like for example Open Graph meta tags - that is also task for separate plugin).
    Under each issue you will see instruction on how to fix it.

One exception is disabling XML-RPC - it shows that Defender should fix that, but actually Defender at the moment only disable pingback and trackbacks, so our developer is preparing version that will fully disable XML-RPC.

Let me know if you have more questions

kind regards,
    Kasia