WP-Defender Error: Trying to get property of non-object in

WP-Defender giving the Error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/69509-53947.cloudwaysapps.com/rqzzfpmwed/public_html/app/wp-defender/app/module/scan-module/controller/class-wd-schedule-scan-controller.php on line 150

and

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/69509-53947.cloudwaysapps.com/rqzzfpmwed/public_html/app/wp-defender/app/module/scan-module/component/class-wd-scan-api.php on line 72

Can you give me a solution to this problem? I’ve also enabled the support access

Oh, and also, the Defender seems cannot resolved the Prevent PHP execution in the “Hardener page”, because everytime I go back to “Hardener Page” the issues is still persist.

I’ve tried to reset permission in my cloudways platform, but no luck.

When I tried to activated Blaclist Defender in my site gives a blank error, but when I activated it via THE HUB, it’s giving this error eventhough I’ve deactivated the maintenance plugin and my domain is publicy accessible

Your domain does not appear to be publicly accessible on the Internet. We can only monitor the blacklist status of public websites.

Thanks