WP Defender Features and Development

Howdy!

The WP Defender seems like a good plugin, however, I'm wondering what new features are coming down the pipe? For example, most of the really common security plugins (like iThemes Security and Wordfence) have a lot of other features I'd like, such as forcing complex passwords, blocking a number of failed login attempts, redirect 404 pages, hiding wp-admin and wp-login.php? pages, etc. Are any of these features coming to WP Defender?

Thanks!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi samuelhodgett,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Since its a security plugin then you can expect all those features you get in other security plugins in upcoming versions of this plugin.

However, I am not exactly sure what are features included in the road map to development. I am flagging developer of this plugin to get an insight of whats being cooked right now :wink:

Either myself or developer will post a reply here as soon as possible.

Also, one more thing, you can always submit feature requests for the features you want to see in your very own defender plugin. We always appreciate the feedback of our members and try our best to include those features in the plugins.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.