WP Defender: I changed the wp_ pfrefix and my database has big issues

I changed the wp_ pfrefix of my youtype.ch-Website. The database has a few big issues now... i lost the hole relation between autor and blog, some plugins doesn't work fine anymore...i'm not sure if there are a few more mistakes...

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Roger,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The fact that the site "partially works" suggests that either only some of the prefixes were changed or that some of the plugins that you are using do not comply with WP Codex standards (probably using the "hardcoded" prefix instead of reading it from "wp-config.php" file).

I'm not able however to tell that (and offer ready to use solution) without accessing your site directly. For this, I'd need to access your site and server so please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list. 

Please make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.