wp hummingbird not working with marketpress

Hi,
Do you know why when hummingbird is active I can't add a product to cart in marketpress?
Thanks,
Paddy

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Paddy

This should be happening due to HB Minification module. You can either deactivate Minification completely and re-enable it when you have your site ready for production with the complete set of plugins that you're going to use.
    If you're already in this state, try to exclude from "minify" and "combine" the following file
    /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/ui/js/mp-cart.js
    clear all of your caches (including your browser's cache) and give that another shot.

Let me know about your results!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Dimitris,
    I tried that already.
    I have excluded that file, I purge all the cache on the site, on my browser and tried again but still HB was blocking the cart on marketpress.
    Then I try to deactivate HB completly and then was working.
    Patrizio

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Paddy,

Apologies for the delay on your threads, we have been getting unusual number of threads lately and we're doing our best to keep up with everyone.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please respond in this thread once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Paddy,

hope you're doing good and please excuse our late reply here!

Could you please try to re-enable HummingBird and set the following settings considering the MP scripts that I marked in there?

Please keep in mind to set all 4 controls per asset, clear your caches and give add-to-cart functionality another spin.

Looking forward for your results! :slight_smile:
    FYI those settings were enough in a test environment with TwentySeventeen theme active.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Dimitris
    For now I have deactivated HB.
    I have bigger issues with marketpress.
    The cart is not working correctly and the email notification on order are not sent out.
    It's a total mess at the moment.
    Nothing is working... and your help is coming so late at the moment while my site is not working.
    So if you could concentrate on the other ticket that would be good.
    I close this ticket for now and deactivate HB for now.
    I really need your help on the others tickets as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Paddy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.