WP Membership additional user information

Hi there
I am using a plugin called WPMembersip and I would like to achieve the following.
I would like to have a registration form and be able to do the following.
Have one primary member register & provide the home address and tel no as well as the users name, surname, email and prefs.

In addition to this I would like this primary member to be able to add additional family members.
I do not need all the address info again, but just the new
family members, name, phone, email and preferences.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Mark,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with WP Membership plugin and if it comes with a function that would allow you to do this.

We do have Membership 2 plugin which integrates with BuddyPress and Xprofile fields plugins so you can have customized registration forms that will gather name, address, phone etc.

However this still doesn't have an option to add family member and fill in some info based on that, and actually I never encountered something like this before and you may need to hire a developer to create a custom solution for you.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.