WP Smush doesn't resize some of my images

We have activated the resizing, but when I look up a media file which exceeds the resoultion (e.g. 1600 x 1600) it still shows the old image resolution which is much bigger.
I've performed a plugin/theme conflict test. Also, there is no hint in the debug.log

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Darius Suryadi

I hope you are doing great today. I am really sorry about the delayed response from our side and sorry for the issues you were having with our plugin and we hope to help in anyway possible.

I tried accessing your staging site today and it seems I was unable to login, when I try to login it says "ERROR : Invalid username.", only the HTTP Auth works but WordPress admin login does not work. I was wondering if you removed the username on purpose or not. Please let us know if you still need help with regards to this and we will do some troubleshooting on your site. If you still need help please resend valid WP Admin login details to me via our secure contact form so we can have a closer look. On the contact form choose "I have a different question" then in the subject include "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela" and in the Message include:

- WordPress login details (Admin URL, Username and Password)
    - FTP details if changed (FTP Host, Port, Username and Password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference.

Once we have regained access we will continue troubleshooting and hopefully find the source of the issue.

Have a nice day.
    Lindeni