WP Smush don't want to go pro

Hi,

I just installed WP Smush on a Website via the dashboard Plugin. But it seems to be WP SMUSH and not Pro - which is odd.

I tried to uninstall both pro & and free and delete again - and reinstall Pro --- but with the same result. Any suggestions??

• Denitsa

Hello Jörg,
    I hope you are well!

So, the thing with WP Smush and WP Smush pro is that you need to make sure that the free version is completely deactivated and removed without a trace from your WP install before trying to install WP Smush pro. That might include logging in via FTP, navigating to your /wp-content/plugins folder and deleting /wp-smushit before trying to install the Pro version again.

If that doesn't work, can you try and reset your API key via Hub - My Websites -> Reset API Key(https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/), then re-log to the WPMU DEV Dashboard with your WPMU credentials and try again? Please keep in mind that this will log you out of the WPMU DEV Dashboard on all the sites you have that installed on.

I hope this helps! If you have any additional issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Denitsa