WP Smush not working

Hello! WP Smush is not working. When trying to change any of the settings or clicking any of the buttons does not work! The same is happening with Hummingbird also!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear that our plugins are not working as expected on your site.

I did a test of both of the plugins on my lab site and I wasn't able to replicate the issue with settings not changing.
    It suggests that there might be a conflict with another plugin on your site. In this case, I suggest starting with quick plugin/theme conflict test as described in getting support manual E. Plugin Conflict Test
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

(make sure you have a backup before doing any changes!)

Let me know how it went.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ryan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Kasia,

I have deactivated all plugins and the problem still exists. In addition, on another website your plugins are messing up my basket and checkout pages by duplicating the content twice and not allowing me to select a shipping method?

I'd appreciate a swift response as I can't use your plugins without this situation being resolved.

Kind regards,
    Ryan

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ryan,

I can see the issue with Smush option not working only on one site - I checked those two other where access was open and I could see that saving options is working correctly.
    On that site where it was not working initially, I could see JS error in browser console - however when I am checking now the error is gone and I was able to change and save settings right now.
    Have you changed something on this site?

In addition, on another website your plugins are messing up my basket and checkout pages by duplicating the content twice and not allowing me to select a shipping method?

Most probably you have Assets Optimizations enabled and seems that it would need further configuration to have the optimal setup for your sites. Because each site it different sometimes there has to be done additional adjustments. Please see on Documentation for Hummingbird how to configure Assets Optimizations https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/hummingbird/#chapter-4

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.