[WP Smush Pro] activating trial periode missed

Hi there
I activated a 30 day trial periode. But the plugin does not work, meaning it still want me to activate the trial periode.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jürg Schor

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The plugin requires to be able to connect to our API. In case of a full version it needs the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin to be active - it's not enough to enable the WPMU DEV Dashboard, install the plugin, and then disable the WPMU DEV Dashboard.

Do you have it still active on the site and logged in to your WPMU DEV account? If not, please make sure that it is.

However, if you do have WPMU DEV Dashboard active and yet there's a message regarding any sort of "activation", I would need to check this. In that case, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here after it's done.

This will let me take a closer look at the site in order to solve the issue.

Would you, please, also share a screenshot of the message that you're getting with me here?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Jürg Schor

Hi Adam

Thanks for your fast reply :slight_smile:. I had installed the Dashboard (and logged in) and the Plugin as-well. But the Plugin was not updated to Smush Pro and it wanted me - as mentioned - to activate the trial all the time. However, meanwhile (without I touched anything….) the Plugin changed to the pro Version and everything seems fine now. Maybe activation was some sort of delayed. If I encounter problems again, I will recontact you. For the moment I will try out some other Plugins.

best regards, Jürg

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.