[WP Smush Pro] Broken Uprgrade

When I upgraded Smush Pro today, it broke my site. I reinstalled the previous version of Smush Pro, and the site works again. It seems to be an incompatibility with S3 Offload. Here is the stack trace (unfortunately, my logging software cut off the exact location in the Smush file that is calling the function incorrectly).

[23-Jun-2018 16:34:21] WARNING: [pool www] child 158 said into stderr: "NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to DeliciousBrains\WP_Offload_S3\Aws2\Guzzle\Service\Client::getCommand() must be of the type array, string given, called in /mnt/webfiles/web/wp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/vendor/Aws2/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Service/Client.php on line 61 and defined in /mnt/webfiles/web/wp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/vendor/Aws2/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Service/Client.php:63"
[23-Jun-2018 16:34:21] WARNING: [pool www] child 158 said into stderr: "Stack trace:"
[23-Jun-2018 16:34:21] WARNING: [pool www] child 158 said into stderr: "#0 /mnt/webfiles/web/wp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/vendor/Aws2/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Service/Client.php(61): DeliciousBrains\WP_Offload_S3\Aws2\Guzzle\Service\Client->getCommand('Does_object_exi...', 'wp-cdn.miloclou...':wink:"
[23-Jun-2018 16:34:21] WARNING: [pool www] child 158 said into stderr: "#1 /mnt/webfiles/web/wp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/vendor/Aws2/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Aws/Common/Client/AbstractClient.php(91): DeliciousBrains\WP_Offload_S3\Aws2\Guzzle\Service\Client->__call('Does_object_exi...', Array)"
[23-Jun-2018 16:34:21] WARNING: [pool www] child 158 said into stderr: "#2 /mnt/webfiles/web/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro..."
[2