[WP Smush Pro] CDN has run out – does it update?

HI… am i correct in saying the CDN bandwidth refreshes once a month?

Could you please tell me when my CDN will referesh and allow another 10GB? Seems to be stuck at 11.18 for ages?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there @studio3creative!

Hope you are having a great day!

The CDN bandwidth value that you see refreshes daily and reflects your bandwidth usage over the last 30 days. The value will reset and allow usage again as soon as our systems detect less than 10GB of bandwidth usage for the last 30 days. Now, in order for you to start using the CDN again, I’d recommend upgrading to a higher bandwidth plan, e.g. 50GB (5$/month) which will ensure continual CDN availability for you without interruptions. Otherwise, the last resort is to wait for the bandwidth value to refresh daily until it gets to less than 10GB for the last 30 days.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Studio3creative
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi.. i have turned CDN off on all the sites that were using cdn but the figure still doesnt seem to drop under 10GB? We can clear the system and start fresh on this one occasion? If then it becomes clear i need to upgrade i will do. When will my cdn figure get a 10gb refresh?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Studio3creative,

hope you’re doing well and I’m sorry for the late response here.

I checked the Smush API stats from our end and it seems that you’re still over the free limit (10.88GB), even though the initially reported domain has CDN turned off.

Is Smush CDN still disabled in all of your websites? Please advise!

Meanwhile, I’m pinging our developers to have another look at this in case I’m missing something.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.