WP Smush Pro Error 502

Anytime I click on WP smush to smush my images, it gives a 502 error "Error 502 Ray ID: 3bac6359cf98134d • 2017-11-08 23:42:19 UTC
Bad gateway"

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello roy

I hope you are doing great today. Thank you for reporting this issue. I am sorry for the delayed response from our side.

I tried to login to your WordPress dashboard and I got an error saying 'ERROR: Invalid username', if you would like us to help with this issue please double check the login details you have sent to us so we can check the issue. For the time being, it would be helpful to enable support login in "WPMU DEV > Support" page so we can have a look, we already have your FTP login and it is working properly so please enable support access or share your WordPress login details.

You can share your login details via our secure contact form, in the contact form choose "I have a different question" then write as follows:

Subject: "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela"
    - WordPress login details (username and password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Once we have that, we will check to see what causes the error. For now I have enable debug logging by changing:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    To:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

And

define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
    To
    define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

In wp-config.php, the debug logging will help by writing all errors to a file named 'debug.log' in wp-content folder. I raised the memory because I remember I have seen one similar report before and it was related to memory and timeout in the file that reads Snapshot settings from the database.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.