WP Smush Pro giving API 500 internal server error.

Every time I try to smush any images they all come back with an error message. The error message for all of them is an API 500 internal server error. I've uninstalled, reinstalled the plugin. Logged out and into my hub and reset my API. No change. It isn't smushing any new images. Please help.

https://monosnap.com/file/RUhIR27iJjDy7UkW5UXls97JvJ4auy

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello matt

I hope you're well today!

I've checked both your chats and I'm slightly confused now. While there is/was this issue with smushing images, during one of the chats it was confirmed that WP Smush was set to Pro version, the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin was installed and support access was granted.

However, currently I don't see any sites being connected to your account (The Hub). Did you make some changes - e.g. disabled WPMU DEV Dashboard and removed the site in question from The Hub?

Or is it another issue that needs to be addressed? If so, let me know please.

I'm asking because for WP Smush to be in Pro version the site must be connected to The Hub (otherwise Smush will act like a free version, with its limitations) and also I'm not able to access the site to troubleshoot it.

Looking forward to your reply,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.