[WP Smush Pro] How do I Smush Pro these issues?

I just ran a performance report on my WPMU DEV admin. board and there are issues with a number of my photo uploads. I have WP Smash Pro installed within my Wordpress Site but don't know how to address the issues. The Wordpress Admin. section is open for the next 2 days. Thanks!

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Tom

Hope you are doing well.

I see the main problem is the Compressing and resizing , it means that the theme is resizing the image from the HTML or CSS.

Here are some steps that you can take to get the score better.

You can activate the Option Strip my image metadata

You can activate the Smush my original full-size images if you would like to compress the original files too.

To fix the image Compressing and resizing problem you will need to resize the Images to the correct size.

Activating the Detect and show incorrectly sized images Smush will show the images that need to be fixed and the correct size.

[image pos="2"]

You can edit select the image and edit it using the WordPress > Media Library > Find the Image and Edit it

Scale Image the correct size and save, clean caches and the image problem will be gone.

Another alternative is activating the Smush > Smush CDN, this new feature has the resize image option, once activating the CDN, and the images be loading from CDN, clean site caches and run a new Speed Test.

Let us know if you need any further help on this.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.