WP Smush Pro installed but it is not showing up in Configuration as Smush Pro

I've got Smush Pro installed but when I go to configure the plugin it tells me I need to upgrade and I cannot access all the Pro features.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Richard,

It looks like you have our dashboard installed so it should be working properly. WP Smush Pro requires an active API key, which you have so it just might not be recognizing it properly.

You can try resetting your api key from your sites wp-admin by going to:

WPMU DEV > Manage > click "edit" link beside API key. This will prompt you to re-login to our dashboard.

If that doesn't work can you grant support access so I can have a closer look?

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Awesome! Basically how it works is that activating the dashboard adds your api key into your database then Smush Pro checks for that API key and makes sure it's valid then will allow you to use our pro servers.

It could have been a caching issue or when it first checked the api key wasn't there yet then on the next check it was there :slight_smile: either way, if you run into any further issues just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.