[WP Smush Pro] Plugin problem

I have just purchased this plugin for my site but I cannot get it to work. Every time I sign in to link my website to this plugin it just keeps reverting back to the wordpress login screen. I've tried to automatically sync it and it says it's hit a snag... any ideas?

• viobru
    • Support

Hi, Hannah!

Thanks for contacting us, hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I’m a bit confused about this, not sure if I’m getting this right, sorry.

Every time I sign in to link my website to this plugin it just keeps reverting back to the wordpress login screen.
    Do you mean that you’ve installed Smush Pro on the site and that if trying to activate it you’re automatically logged out from the site and redirected to the login screen, is that correct?

I've tried to automatically sync it and it says it's hit a snag…
    Which process are you following to sync it? Could you please explain the steps that you are following to do so and also share a screenshot of the error that you are getting, if any?

Apart from that, would it be possible to grant support access to the site as well so we can have a closer look at this, please? You can grant support access to the site following the steps from this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• Hannah
    • New Recruit

Hi have installed the plugin and activated it but when I click on it on the left hand menu and input my username and password it takes me to the sign in screen for Wordpress again and then when I out my details into there it doesn't do anything. Is there something wrong with the plugin?

How do I upload screenshots onto here?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Hannah,

Please never leave credentials to your sites on the forum - those are public posts. We have removed those credentials from your post, however, I would suggest changing the password for the account.

I wanted Smush Pro and I have been given a plugin called WPMU DEV, is this correct?

Yes, it is correct. You need this plugin to install Smush Pro on your site. Please see here our documentation: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/how-free-trials-work/

Hi have installed the plugin and activated it but when I click on it on the left hand menu and input my username and password

I could notice this issue on your site - however, I could not replicate this issue on my lab site. So it might be a conflict with another plugin on your site.

In this case, I suggest starting with quick plugin/theme conflict test as described in getting support manual E. Plugin Conflict Test
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Please make sure you have a backup of your site before making any changes. Also when you are testing and login-in into WPMU DEV Dashboard make sure you are using your WPMU DEV credentials.

Please let me know how it goes.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.