WP Smush Pro said half my images were compressed but they're not

Half of the images were compressed (out of 500) and when I was forced to log out and back in, it made me start over.

Does this have anything to do with me deleting the old free WP Smush version? And if so, if I stop using the pro version at any point, will my images go back to their original size?

Thank you!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Brittney,

WP SMUSH PRO SAID HALF MY IMAGES WERE COMPRESSED BUT THEY'RE NOT

Does bulk smush shows that all images were smushed but on list of the images are still items that you can manually smush (there is button to smush image)?

Half of the images were compressed (out of 500) and when I was forced to log out and back in, it made me start over.

It didn't start in place where it finished? Smushing does not work in background so that page needs to be open so smushing can process.
    is there a chance you changed options during that process - like enabled super smush? That would explain why you have option to smush images all over again.

Does this have anything to do with me deleting the old free WP Smush version?

No, deleting free version has no impact on the smushed images.

And if so, if I stop using the pro version at any point, will my images go back to their original size?

No, they will not. You wont be able to use unlimited bulk smushing and other pro features, but what you smushed will stay that way.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.