WP Smush Pro significantly desaturates product images

Hi, The WP Smush Pro is significantly desaturating our product images. Please see attached screenshot for a before-smush / after-smush photo. I don't see an obvious setting I can adjust to avoid this. Can you kindly advise if there's a simple fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Sajid

Hi Dan,
    Hope you are doing good today

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can see that you have enabled Super Smush option that might be causing this issue. Please go to Media -> Smush and disable Super-smush my images option.

To restore that image to previous. You have to regenerate thumbnails by using the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.

I can see you have thousands of images that are smushed already. If all images lost the quality then you can bulk regenerate thumbnails this will restore your images (if you did not smushed original images). After that you have to smush the images again without super smushing option.

Or you can also find the selected images like you posted here - regenerate those images individually and smush again without Super Smush option.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid