[WP Smush Pro] Smush doesn't work properly

After waiting 2 weeks for smushing, I can see on google audit that we have the same problem with performance on the website due to oversize images. I'd like to know what is not working and to help me to fix the problem for avoid canceling my subscription.

• Nahid

Hey Petru Munteanu !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. Just responding here to state that I took a closer look into the Google PageSpeed test report for your site regarding the image optimization section and was able to find that most of the reported images are full sized ones. It was suggested that the "Resize my full size images" and "Smush my original full-size images" settings are turned on and the images are bulk smushed again.

Hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nastia

Hello Petru Munteanu

Hope you're doing well!

I've tested your site performance on PageSpeed Insight, the results shown that there is only one image that needs to be compressed and resized - sfera-534x369.jpg. I've located the image in the Media Library and it is optimized by the WP Smush plugin. This means that the image on the front end is forced to be shown in a smaller dimension than it is actual size 534x369px.

Please locate this image and make it shown in full size on the front end, or replace the image with a smaller thumbnail.

I resmushed my images and it stucks at 92,8..

I've checked the WP Smush bulk option and it is working well. It continues smushing images as it should. There are a lot of missing images on your site so it is showing a lot :
    Could not find .../wp-content/uploads/2015/02/unic-150x150.png
    This means that the actual images are not present but still listed in the database. To fix this issue, please recreate or thumbnails again using this plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

After thumbnails recreation please run Bulk Smush again.

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.