[WP Smush Pro] [Smush Pro] CDN option breaks images

Hi

This is more a feedback.

CDN option, for the moment in beta, seems for me and for several sites to make some or all pictures unavailable.

It works very well for the remaining, so I hope for a new version.

tx

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

some additional details:

it happens on site with different themes and plugins

it never concerns ALL images but random ones, for example in the site I mentioned, it’s on DIVI mostly with WPMUDEV plugins and has an impact on Feature images of postes and image modules in the builder.

but like I said, seems to be quite random

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

some additional details:

it never concerns ALL images but random ones, for example in the site I mentioned, it’s on DIVI mostly with WPMUDEV plugins and has an impact on Feature images of postes and image modules in the builder.

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

some additional details:

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

some additional details:

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi thomas,

Extremely sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’m afraid, it seems like support access to your website no longer enabled.

Please do point out which exact images you are noticing issues once the SMush CDN is activated so that we could have a better idea regarding this, and please send us your websites credentials, so that we could give a closer look. Screenshots would also help.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login URL

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi thomas,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I enabled Smush CDN in oleiculteursenpxxxxxxx.com website, and checked the homepage, and random pages but wasn’t able to notice any issues regarding the images breaking in the website side.

I could confirm the images were loading with the Smush CDN URL link.

for example in the site I mentioned, it’s on DIVI mostly with WPMUDEV plugins and has an impact on Feature images of postes and image modules in the builder.

I’m not quite sure, whether I understand the above reply. You meant you notice the issue when you load Divi Page Builder? Is there any specific page I should be looking at?

Also, if you could point out the page links, and share some screenshots where you are noticing the images not loading, or breaking, it would be really helpful in troubleshooting what’s causing this.

Looking forward to your response, so that we could help get you sorted asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nithin

well, it’s quite strange, you somehow have magic fingers. When I activated CDN, images were unable to be displayed properly, they didn’t display at all in fact, but that was before, now everything working ok.

I checked Smush to see if you made something different than me but wasn’t able to see any error that I could make.

By the way, to answer your question, it was not in the Divi builder but only on the frontend (without builder activated).

Anyway, this is working now, thanks!

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

Just tried on an other site wicka.fr, and only logo failed to load, but still don’t understand why.

I tried to activate and deactivate CDN and also clear cache and everything, I’m not able to get the site logo in the header.

I can grant you access if you want

[edit] It seems it’s the autoresizing that makes logo unavailable !

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi thomas,

It seems like the support access to your website isn't enabled at the moment. I just loaded the website in the frontend, and I suppose the logo is the one loading in the left-hand side as shown in the screenshot?

If not, and the issue still exists, it would be better that the issue could be looked upon separately via Live Chat, or new support ticket.

Trying to troubleshoot issues noticed in different sites in a single ticket can lead to confusion down the road for both of us on how it would be handled, it would be better to treat each query separately.

If you still want me to give a quick look for any observations, please do feel free to enable the support access. Other than that opening a Live Chat with us would be really helpful.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support

I hope you understand. Have a great weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.