[WP Smush Pro] smush pro is not updating on my website

Hello I just updated and paid for smush pro. However my wp site still shows some features not available and smush pro only. I keep going thru prompts to update to smush pro and then I get back to the WP Dev site and it says it's already installed.

• Nithin

Hi Tim Masters,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It sounds like a cache issue within our server, and the free version of the plugin is still showing as Pro Version. Would recommend you to delete the existing plugin via the WordPress dashboard.

Once done, go to WPMU DEV > Plugins page, and scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Check again" link in there, so that plugin would check for updates in your system.

Once done, you should be able to notice Smush Pro listed in WPMU DEV > Plugins page, which should be listed for installation.

In some cases, if you have cache enabled, you might have to clear the cache, and browser caching to see the changes.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how that goes, and if you still have the same issue, then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.