[WP Smush Pro] Update Settings buttons not working

No buttons on this page is working or allowing me to update the settings.

• Soumendra Mishra
    • Recruit

Hello Derek,

Thank you for contacting us today and sorry for the issue you are facing.

I have checked the site and I can see there is a couple of JS errors from one/more from the products you are using and that might be causing the issue with Smush Pro.

Can you please run a conflict test to check that is causing the issue?

First of all please create a backup of your site in case you lose any settings during the test so that you can restore that to get to a previous working state.

Then deactivate all plugins and MU-plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and Smush Pro.

Activate the default theme like TwentySeventeen. clear all caches (including browser cache) and check again if the issue is still there. If not, it means that something is conflicting, so start activating the remaining plugins and theme, one by one checking each time to see if you get the reported issue, thus finding the conflicted combination.

The following flowchart image can assist you during this test: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

If this is a live website with traffic, I’d rather advise to create a staging environment, meaning a complete and exact copy of this installation into another location/folder in the same server, using a separate database, and perform the test in there instead without worrying about the live site.

Cheers,

Soumendra

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.