wp smush working show and show a pro version

WP SMUSH keeps logging me out. I have downloaded 15587/92879ATTACHMENTS SMUSHED. The first day I smushed close to 10,000 today was very slow for some reason and it kept logging me out, please check why ?

When I check on WPMU Dev Dashborad after go this page i click on the WP SMUSH in the Media left side admin panel options than WP SMUSH page keeps logging me out.

Incredibly efficient image optimization for blazing fast load times.** it says blazing fast but its incredibly slow ... why its going slowly to compress the images. I keep getting logged out and am not able to compress

OR

Is the Pro version installed because in the image below it says "Try Pro FREE"

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Kemal,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

It seems to me that you don't have any sites currently registered with WPMU DEV, can you make sure that you have WPMU DEV Dashboard activated and that you're logged in with your WPMU DEV account in order to use Pro features.

Optimization speed depends on your image sizes, number of thumbnails your installation creates and your server itself because images are sent from your site on our servers for optimization and then sent back, if your server has slow outgoing or ingoing connection that can affect optimization speed.

Once you have WPMU DEV Dashboard configured as explained above would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please respond in this thread once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.