WP Store integration with Membership

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a membership site that also has a store component. Once a member, you get a discount at the store. If you are not a member, you will still be able to purchase items from the store. All items in the store are digital, so no shipping.

I downled this Membership plugin and I like it, but curious if you have an estore plugin or something that could integrate.

thanks

alex

• Ashley Pearson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

The e-commerce plugin is available for you to use:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce

I am not sure how this would be coded in, but I think discount codes are supported, so perhaps in the welcome email you send your new members, you can give them a code to put in at checkout which will give them a discount of your choice.

Also, if you have different tiers of membership, such as a cheap membership, pro and VIP, you can offer a bigger discount to the people of the higher membership tier.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Alex

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member of our community.

Glad that Ashley got you sorted. (Thanks Ash!)

Regarding your question:

During your membership you can download any plugins or themes and use it, even after your membership. You won't be able to get upgrades or support after your membership expired, but you would be able to continue using the plugin.

Anything else I can assist with?

All the best!

Gina

• ameade19
    • Flash Drive

Hi GIna,

I do have another question. I currently have the Membership plugin for a monthly fee of $35 I believe. If i purchase the ecommerce plugin, how much does my monthly bill go up? the purchasing part is a little hazy for me and I want to make sure I get the best price for having 2 plugins.

thanks
    Alex

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.